Tuesday 12 May 2009

Wedding Songs Songs for Your Wedding

For those who prefer songs or would want to mix it with instrumentals, here are several songs you can use during the wedding ceremony and reception. Some of these songs would be perfect for the bride's entrance, others would be great for the newlyweds' first dance.

# "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson



# "Your Love" by Jim Brickman



# "Destiny" by Jim Brickman



# "Close to You" by The Carpenters


# "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain



# "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion



# "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg



# "'Til There Was You" by The Beatles


Til There Was You - The Beatles

# "I Will Be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman


# "Always" by Atlantic Starr


aLwaYs - aTLanTic StaRr

# "Evergreen" by Barbra Streisand


# "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden


# "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw/Faith Hill


# "Love of My Life" by Jim Brickman/Michael W. Smith


# "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney


# "Beautiful In My Eyes" by Joshua Kadison

Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison

# "You" by The Carpenters


# "For You I Will" by Monica

Monica - For You I Will - Monica

# "I Do Cherish You" by 98 Degrees

I DO "Cherish You" (High Quality) - 98 Degrees

# "When I Fall In Love" by Nat King Cole

When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole

# "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago


# "My Valentine" by Martina McBride


# "For the First Time" by Kenny Loggins


# "One In A Million You" by Larry Graham


# "Unexpected Song" by Sarah Brightman



# "I Finally Found Someone" by Barbra Streisand feat Bryan Adams


# "All of My Life" by Barbra Streisand


# "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole

Natalie Cole And Nat King Cole - Unforgettable - Natalie Cole

# "What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong


# "You're My Home" by Lea Salonga


# "How Did You Know?" by Chiqui Pineda


# "Could I Have This Dance?" by Anne Murray


# "If It Wasn't For Your Love" - by Heather Headley


# "Come What May" by Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor


# "Grow Old With Me" by Mary Chapin Carpenter


# "When I Said I Do" by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman


# "The Wedding Song" by Peter, Paul and Mary


# "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney


# "You Had Me From Hello" by Kenny Chesney


# "Could Not Ask for More" by Edwin McCain


# "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill


# "I Swear" by John Michael Montgomery

souce by about.com and video:youtube


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

The Greatest Wedding-Template by IdoMarried © 2009-2015